How to whitelist or blacklist email address in Hotmail
1. Login to your Hotmail, click on the Settings icon at the top right side of the page, expand it and click on More Mail Settings
2. Click on Safe and blocked senders
4. Insert the email address you want to whitelist , then click Add to list
5. Email address has been whitelisted and will skip spam check by Hotmail.
6. Alternatively, if you want to block email address, choose Blocked Senders at Steps 3 and follow on will do.
Article is closed for comments.