The following guide contains details regarding hosting recurring raffles for your organization. A recurring raffle is one that occurs weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or any other regular frequency that your organization has decided upon.
- The first step for any raffle is to enter your event details on the build form provided by your sales representative. This will create a build request that is sent to the Rafflebox Support Team, who will in turn send back an account creation invitation. The invitation will arrive in your inbox and appear as shown below:
Follow the "Set up account" link, and create your login credentials, as shown below:
- After your account has been created, you will need to login to the dashboard (https://dashboard.rafflebox.ca) using the email address used to enter your request. Your next step is to create your Stripe Connect account, which will allow you to process ticket sales for your raffle. A separate guide on how to do so can be found here: https://support.rafflebox.ca/hc/en-us/articles/360054864312--Stripe-Connect-Merchant-Setup
- After your build form has been submitted, the Rafflebox Support Team will begin to create your first raffle, based upon the specifications provided in your request. Once the draft is completed, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com requesting that you review your page. This email will contain a direct link to your raffle page. If there are any changes or corrections that you'd like to make, you can either request those changes by replying to the email, or edit the page yourself. A guide on how to do so can be found here: https://support.rafflebox.ca/hc/en-us/articles/360057373532--How-to-Edit-Your-Raffle
- After you've reviewed your page and are satisfied, you will need to request activation for your raffle. Login to the dashboard, click on the raffles tab, and click the raffle in question from the menu. You will see a button underneath your banner image which says "Request Activation", as shown below:
This will send an alert to the Rafflebox Support Team, who will perform a final review of your raffle page. They will then activate your event, either opening it for ticket sales immediately, or relative to the Ticket Sales Start Date provided in your build request.
NOTE: for the purpose of tracking and accountability, organizations are required to request activation for their raffles.
- All of the steps discussed above pertain to any raffle supported by Rafflebox. However, organizations hosting recurring raffles require additional action. Your next step will be to copy your first raffle, by following this guide: https://support.rafflebox.ca/hc/en-us/articles/4406446015373--How-to-Copy-Your-Raffle
- A key component for keeping your recurring raffles consistent is to maintain your shortlink. A full explanation and guide on how to do so can be found here: https://support.rafflebox.ca/hc/en-us/articles/4406455120013--How-to-Maintain-Your-Shortlink
- Once your raffle copy has been completed, follow the same instructions in Step 4 to request activation.