1. Login to the Rafflebox dashboard and select the "Raffles" icon from the left-hand panel.
2. Select the "Create Raffle Wizard" tab from the top of the screen.
3. Fill out your Raffle Info as applicable. If a license number has not yet been provided, leave it blank.
4. Enter the sales end date and the draw date as applicable. Start date can be left blank if one has not been provided.
5. Enter the ticket packages as outlined in the raffle rules / license. Ensure a series letter is selected, and limits are set when applicable.
7. Enter a description of the event into the editor
8. Enter a set of rules under the rules tab
9. Upload your raffle banner by either dragging a file into the rectangle, or click to browse to the file location. If a banner has not been created / provided, this can be done later.
10. Create an appropriate short link for the raffle page, e.g. Dartmouth Book Club could be https://www.rafflebox.ca/raffle/dbc
11. Review the details presented on the final tab. If all is correct, click "Request for Approval".