The AGLC application process requires ticket packages to be listed by dollar value and total number of tickets sold. Rafflebox sells these tickets as individual packages.
To calculate the number of ticket packs to enter in your raffle take the total ticket value and divide it by the ticket pack price.
|Tickets Available||# of Tickets in package||Package Price||Total Ticket Value||# of Packages Available||Series|
|40||1||10||400||40||<-- Tickets Available/# of Ticket in package||A|
To enter the ticket package fields according to the raffle license start with the smallest package first.
The example below uses the license example referenced above.
The first ticket package has 40 tickets at the 1 for $10. This would enter into the dashboard as:
- # of tickets = 1
- Price = $10
- Series = A,
- Limit = (40 Tickets Available) ÷ (1 # of tickets per package) = 40
- The second ticket package has 1520 tickets at the 4 for $20. This would enter into the dashboard as:
- # of tickets = 4
- Price = $20
- Series = B,
- Limit = (1520 Tickets Available) ÷ (4 # tickets per package) = 380
- The third ticket package has 2240 tickets at the 20 for $50. This would enter into the dashboard as:
- # of tickets = 20,
- Price = $50,
- Series = C
- Limit = (2240 Tickets Available) ÷ (20 # tickets per package) = 112
- The last ticket package has 6400 tickets at the 100 for $100. This would enter into the dashboard as:
- # of tickets = 100
- Price = $100
- Series = D
- Limit = (6400 Tickets Available) ÷ (100 # tickets per package) = 64
When all ticket packages have been entered, verify the calculated total value matches the total license value.
NOTE: the package sequence may look out of order after entry. This will be updated with future dashboard development.