ORGANIZATION _NAME Raffle Rules
1. Players must be individuals, 19 years of age or older and must reside in Nova Scotia. Credit cards used for payment must have a Nova Scotia address .
2. Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
- 1 for $10
- 3 for $20
- 20 for $50
- 50 for $100
3. Ticket sales will end on TICKET_SALES_END_DATE with the draw taking place at DRAW_LOCATION on the DRAW_DATE.
4. The winner will receive a cash prize equal to half the total ticket sales.
5. The winner will be determined by a random draw.
6. The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 90 days to claim their prize, a second draw from the same numbers will occur after 90 days. Draw results will be announced on all of our social media platforms
7. By playing you consent to having your name, winning number and community published.
8. Any changes to the lottery, House rules, draw dates and times must be approved by Alcohol, Gaming Fuel and Tobacco prior to implementation. ORGANIZATION_NAME reserves the right to make approved changes to these playing rules without notice.
9. The person(s) drawing the winning number, involved in the setup of the draw, or any other approved item for that current draw must not hold a ticket for that draw; this includes the licensee. (Licensee refers to the signatures on the Ticket Lottery Application). Volunteers and family members not involved in the draw are eligible to participate.