CHARITY OR NONPROFIT NAME RAFFLE RULES
- Players must reside in Alberta, be 18 years or older, and use a major credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit. Credit cards used for payment must have an Alberta Address.
- Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
- 1 for $10 – 50 packages available
- 4 for $20 – 500 packages available
- 20 for $50 – 100 packages available
- 100 for $100 – 90 packages available
- Ticket sales will end on TICKET_SALE_END_DATE at 11:59PM with the draw taking place at LOCATION on DRAW_DATE.
- The winner will receive a minimum cash prize of AMOUNT or 50% of ticket sales (whichever is greater) up to a maximum of AMOUNT.
The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing a certified AGLC ERS provider's (Rafflebox's) random number generator. A physical ticket will not be mailed out for this draw. An email confirmation with your ticket numbers will be provided after purchase
- The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 90 days to claim their prize, a second draw from the same numbers will occur after 90 days if the prize goes unclaimed.
- Draw results will be announced on Facebook, as well as email to our players and participating organizations.
- By playing you consent to having your name, winning numbers published.
- The person(s) drawing the winning number must not hold a ticket for that draw. Volunteers and family members not involved in the draw are eligible to participate.